VAT Free for EU Trade Customers
If you are buying any of our items for a business that is registered for VAT in an European Community country outside the United Kingdom, you can place your order without the 20% UK VAT tax being applied.
How to place a VAT free order
- Add your items to the cart and checkout as normal, ensuring you select Checkout Securely when at the cart stage.
- When you are entering your Delivery details, ensure you complete the Company name and choose your country on the drop down list.
- If your company name is complete and the country is eligible to receive the VAT reduction you will need to click on "I have a VAT number" below the Company Name. An additional section will appear that will allow you to enter your VAT number
- Enter your VAT number into the checkout, this will then be verified and if accepted will deduct the VAT from your order.
- Continue placing your order, and VAT will be removed from the order total.
I don't have a VAT number
Unfortunately we still have to charge VAT on these orders, but you may be able to claim the tax back on these items, please check with your local tax authority.
If you have any other questions, please contact us on +441234 871009 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org